Technology safety educator Cece Doucette and parent Keith Marciniak share how they independently discovered wireless technology is hazardous to our health. Both opened the conversation with their public school districts, and this episode highlights how Ashland Public Schools became the first in the nation to put in place Best Practices for Mobile Devices. Links to the documents discussed in this series are provided below for further investigation. Thank you for your time and consideration.
- Excellent series : The Dangers of Wi-Fi and towers
- New Book Dismisses Cell Phone Cancer Risks
- New paper: When theory and observation collide: Can non-ionizing radiation cause cancer?
- Has the WHO EMF Project been hijacked by ICNIRP?
- CORPORATE TIES THAT BIND: An Examination of Corporate Manipulation and Vested Interest in Public Health