From Kit Weaver
I am writing you about a probable un-reported or under-reported story about an apartment building fire. I have concluded based upon my review that the fire was definitely caused by a smart meter.
This is probably one of the more serious smart-related fires on record in that it does not just involve flames going up the side of a home. There is
significant involvement of an apartment building plus there is quite a bit of video to go with it.
This event is somewhat unique because once the smart meter blew, it was in an enclosed wooden shed attached to an apartment building, unfortunately an
ideal situation for the fire to then take off rapidly involving the entire structure.
There are even relevant videos now in the “comment” section.
I have created a blog posting based upon what I know.
Kit WeaverLeave a reply →