Notice from Lyn McLean:
EMR Australia has now published the June issue of “EMR and Health” which contains the latest news and research from around the world. The current issue contains:
* the health controversy about WiFi technology
* the UK power line report
* a summary of the findings of the industry report “Mobile telecommunications and health” which found evidence of adverse effects
* results of the European Commission’s SCENIHR report on “Possible effects of Electromagnetic Fields (EMF) on Human Health.”
* what studies have found about sleep, memory and learning
* plus news and research from around the globe.
“EMR and Health” is available as a subscription e-newsletter from EMR Australia at www.emraustralia.com.au or by phoning 9501 2665.
with warm regards
Director EMR Australia PL
PO Box 738 Gymea NSW 2227
Australia 61 2 9501 2665