Technology safety educator Cece Doucette and parent Keith Marciniak share how they independently discovered wireless technology is hazardous to our health. Both opened the conversation with their public school districts, and this episode highlights how Ashland Public Schools became the first in the nation to put in place Best Practices for Mobile Devices. Links to the documents discussed in this series are provided below for further investigation. Thank you for your time and consideration.
"Listen to both sides and you will be enlightened; heed only one side and you will be blinded. We are facing a big knowledge gap in evaluating EMF health risk at this stage. This is the reason why there is no satisfactory and generally acceptable EMF standard around the world. I think an international EMF exposure standard might only be established on the principle of science and democracy, on the principle of mutual understanding and to reach unanimity through consultation." - Opening remarks by Professor Huai Chiang at the 3rd International EMF Seminar in China, 13-17 October 2003.
- Excellent series : The Dangers of Wi-Fi and towers
- New Book Dismisses Cell Phone Cancer Risks
- New paper: When theory and observation collide: Can non-ionizing radiation cause cancer?
- Has the WHO EMF Project been hijacked by ICNIRP?
- CORPORATE TIES THAT BIND: An Examination of Corporate Manipulation and Vested Interest in Public Health