A group of 5 girls have carried out a science experiment at Hjallerup School in North Jutland, Denmark that saw garden cress seeds placed in 12 tubs and split into two batches. Both batches were placed in different rooms that remained the same temperature, and were given the same amount of water and sunlight over the course of 12 days. …. The girls’ experiment was geared towards testing the potential impact of phone radiation on surrounding objects. They didn’t have phones to use though, so decided the routers were a good alternative.
"Listen to both sides and you will be enlightened; heed only one side and you will be blinded. We are facing a big knowledge gap in evaluating EMF health risk at this stage. This is the reason why there is no satisfactory and generally acceptable EMF standard around the world. I think an international EMF exposure standard might only be established on the principle of science and democracy, on the principle of mutual understanding and to reach unanimity through consultation." - Opening remarks by Professor Huai Chiang at the 3rd International EMF Seminar in China, 13-17 October 2003.
- Interesting and new and innovative science with plants
- Swedish Review Strengthens Grounds for Concluding that Radiation from Cellular and Cordless Phone s is a Probable Human Carcinogen
- Video – NO Smart Meter Protest March, Melbourne, 5th May 2013
- New report: Brain diseases such as dementia affecting more people under 55 than ever before
- EU institutions agree on new rules to protect workers from electromagnetic fields – but are they protective enough?