• 28 AUG 12
    • 1

    Heavy Metal Toxicity Raises Your Risk of Electromagnetic Sensitivity

    From the Dr. Mercola site, August 25 2012:

    Excerpt:

    Electomagnetic fields (EMFs) are all around us, no matter where you live these days. They emanate from power lines, televisions, household electrical wiring, appliances and microwaves. They come from cell phones, cell phone towers and wireless Internet connections. It is estimated that 3-8 percent of populations in developed countries experience serious electrohypersensitivity symptoms, while 35 percent experience mild symptoms, according to Dr. Thomas Rau, medical director of the world-renowned Paracelsus Clinic in Switzerland.1

    There are a number of factors that influence the degree to which you may be affected by EMFs.

    Snip

    Full article here.

    Leave a reply →