The use of wireless devices by consumers is increasing rapidly, yet there is concern in the scientific community that this technology could have adverse side effects. Download our flyer for the facts and recommended precautions, and follow the links below for more information.
Wi-Fi Consumer Health and Safety Advice (Print-quality PDF) (687.6 Kb, 5,621 hits)
Wi-Fi Consumer Health and Safety Advice (Web-quality PDF) (226.4 Kb, 5,406 hits)
- Wireless Devices, Standards, and Microwave Radiation in the Education Environment – Gary Brown, October 2000.
- The BioInitative Report
- Energyfields.org – Council on Wireless Technology
- The Collaborative on Health and the Environment
- H.E.S.E Project
- International Commission for Electromagnetic Safety
- Independent Expert Group on Mobile Phones
- Mast Sanity
- EM-Radiation Research Trust